Thursday, July 3, 2008

Review of my "Catholic Saints Prayer Book"


Ebeth from A Catholic Mom Climbing the Pillars just posted this on her blog:

"The FedEx guy just came by with a wonderful surprise, Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle's book, "Catholic Saints Prayer Book, Moments of Inspiration from your favorite Saints".

Now, at first glance, I thought, "Wow! small enough to fit in my purse!" I am impressed with the durable hardcover, so classy and the saints are in alphabetical order...great! I can find the one I'm looking for quickly and she lists what they are a patron saint for. It's a great little book to carry with you, throw in the car, keep under your pillow or send to a friend.

More about this little morsel later, I am going to be reading it and I'll report back here with more details!

Thanks Donna-Marie! You are the best!"


***


No, actually Ebeth, YOU ARE the best! Thank you very much!

God bless and hugs,

Donna-Marie

No comments: