Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I will be on ORTV this Saturday, May 10th on "Crossroad's Magazine" TV show

I just heard from ORTV, the Office of Radio & Television of the Archdiocese of Hartford, CT and was told, that the televsion show that they profiled me on will air on Mothers' Day week end! It will recount some of my recent Vatican experience, talk about women and their mission and vocation and also about my books and vocation as a mother.

They said it will be "On Saturday May 10th. It will air on WTXX-CW20 at 10:30 am, and then again at 10:30 pm on channel WCTX My-TV 9."

I inquired of the reporter as to which channel to watch it on and she said, "Every cable company is different. Most likely it will be on channel 9, but I would check your local listing. And regarding channel 20, again that is different everywhere, where I live its channel 7. But rest assured, these channels are available on every cable company in the state. If you’ve ever seen the TV Mass, that is channel 20."

So, for everyone who can view this who lives in Connecticut, there is your information. For those of you in another location, I will link the episode to my website and blogs when it becomes available to do so.

No comments: