Friday, March 14, 2008

Are your votes in?


I will bring to your attention once again that it is time to vote for your favorite Catholic blogs and you only have a couple of days to do it! There are many categories and blogs to choose from. I hope that you'll take the time to vote for some blogs that you have been enjoying.

I will repeat my recent information.

I was pleasantly very surprised to find out that two of my blogs were nominated in three categories.

If you dear reader, feel inclined to vote, go over and take a look! You will need to register (if you aren't already) which takes all of 60 seconds or so. Then the fun begins as you scroll through the categories and recognize some awesome Catholic blogs.

My Embracing Motherhood blog was nominated in two categories. 1) "Most Spiritual Catholic Blog" and 2) "Best New Catholic Blog." My Daily Donna-Marie: A Dose of Inspiration was nominated for "Best Individual Catholic Blog."

Thank you again for the nominations and to those who may feel inclined to vote for my blogs. :) But truly, I am not expecting to win anything. There are many fabulous Catholic blogs out there deserving awards. I am just happy to have been nominated. :)

God bless!

Donna-Marie

No comments: