Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Beautiful Saint stories

Well, the beautiful Saint stories are coming in and they are heartfelt and inspirational! I will be posting them soon. I decided that I will post the five winners when the time is right, and then the following submissions that come in will be placed in a drawing for another contest. I will pick a winner each month from the submissions of personal Saint stories. So, you see there are many opportunities to win a copy of my book - you just have to be willing to share your favorite Saint with us! Don't be shy. :) Send me a paragraph or more about your favorite saint - what makes him or her special to you? Send it to: DMCooperOBoyle(at)aol(dot)com. What are you waiting for? Christmas? Sorry, I couldn't resist, that's something my mother would say.

No comments: