Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. St Patrick's day!


Here's a sneak peak at a prayer in my new book, Catholic Saints Prayer Book.

Dear St. Patrick, you said, "I was like a stone lying in the deep mire and He that is mighty came, and in His mercy lifted me up, and verily raised me aloft and placed me on top of the wall." Please pray that our dear Lord will also raise me up and heal my stony heart. You also said, "In a single day I have prayed as many as a hundred times and in the night almost as often." Pray for me, dear St. Patrick that I may have an increased desire to pray more deeply - to lift my heart often throughout the day in prayer no matter what I am doing, so that I may fulfil God's holy will in my life. St. Patrick, pray for us and all who invoke your aid. If it is God's holy will, (here mention your request) please grant my request. Amen.

No comments: