Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trust in St. Joseph!


Carrie just expressed her trust in St. Joseph and in his novena. She told me how he has helped her family in an extraordinary way.

She said, "I also trust that the novena will move mountains. Turning to St. Joseph has always brought amazing results for me. After being told that I couldn't conceive post-chemo, then getting pregnant and losing every baby at three months, my husband's heart was broken. I sent him to a local parish to sit beside a statue of St. Joseph, helping him to focus his prayers with those of the patron saint of fathers. Within days, I found out I was pregnant. Matteo Joseph was due on March 19 (but arrived early, he'll be five tomorrow). My daughter, Francesca Maria, was born two years later on March 19. Not a soul on this planet can tell me that St. Joseph did not intercede on my behalf.

Joseph was truly holy. After all, he's the only person who ever lived with two people who never sinned! If something went wrong at home... well, you knew whose fault it was. :-) No wonder Joseph is never quoted in the bible. I, too, would probably keep my mouth shut under those circumstances. I've shared this story in the simple hope that you will find peace in these prayers
"

Thank you so much, Carrie for allowing me to quote you here at "Moments of Inspiration With Your Favorite Saints." Hearing stories about how the Saints have helped us pilgrims on the journey toward Heaven is inspirational. It's amazing enough to hear about the dates that your children were born and were due to be born! As I've said before, I'm kind of partial to St. Joseph!

2 comments:

Jen said...

This is a beautiful witness. Through the posts I've been reading here it's "convinced" me to entrust to St. Joseph an intention close to my heart that hasn't been "moving". The protector of the Holy Family will, I'm sure here my prayers!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

That's wonderful Jen! And I will join you in prayer to beseech St. Joseph!

God bless,
Donna