Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Time to vote - Catholic Blog Awards!

Goodness gracious! I am pleasantly surprised to find out today that two of my blogs have been nominated in three categories for the Catholic Blog Awards! Thank you whomever nominated me. :) I happened to go over to Sarah's place at "Just Another Day of Catholic Pondering" earlier today to check on the Catholic Carnival and I found her post about the Catholic Blog Awards. I am new to all of this blogging, (I started last year) however, I've seen all of the hubbub about the awards last year.

I thought that I would get around to nominate some amazing Catholic blogs this year but I didn't realize that it was that time because I have been so busy lately. I just returned from Rome - the International Congress at the Vatican, I am recovering from a car accident, AND my new book, Catholic Saints Prayer Book is being released in a couple of weeks! There have been so many media interviews to do and articles to write...Needless to say, there just are not enough hours in the day and I missed the nominating part. I'll be sure to do that next year, God willing. :) For this year, I will indeed be voting. It will be tough since there are incredible Catholic blogs out there.

If you dear reader, feel inclined to vote, go over and take a look! You will need to register (if you aren't already) which takes all of 60 seconds or so. Then the fun begins as you scroll through the categories and recognize some awesome Catholic blogs.

My Embracing Motherhood blog was nominated in two categories. 1) "Most Spiritual Catholic Blog" and 2) "Best New Catholic Blog." My Daily Donna-Marie: A Dose of Inspiration was nominated for "Best Individual Catholic Blog."

Thank you again for the nominations and to those who may feel inclined to vote for my blogs. :) But truly, it doesn't matter if I win anything. I am just happy to have been nominated. :)

God bless!

Donna-Marie

2 comments:

Karen Edmisten said...

Congratulations, Donna! So well deserved!

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Thank you so much, Karen. I see that you are nominated too - which of course is absolutely no surprise to me. :)